SAFE ENVIRONMENT AND FINGERPRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
- Log on to Diocese of Orlando Website, http://www.orlandodiocese.org/.
- Click on SAFE ENVIRONMENT on the top right of the page and select the language you want.
- Register and complete the safe environment training by clicking on the “Register and Start Safe Environment Training” bar.
- After completing the Safe Environment Training, follow the instructions under Step 2 Fingerprint Registration.
- Fingerprint Registration: Attention All Applicants – On the registration site, you will see a screen stating “Reason why you need to be fingerprinted.” Please select the web link: “I know my Fieldprint Code” to enter your Fieldprint Code. DO NOT use the drop-down menu. Follow this link to register for fingerprinting: www.Fieldprintflorida.com.
- Once the FieldprintFlorida.com site opens, you will click on the purple box: Schedule an Appointment.
- Next, enter your email under the New User/Sign Up box on the left. Please note that the username and password used for the Safe Environment Training will NOT be the same for this. It is a completely separate registration. Everyone will need to sign up as a new user in order to schedule a fingerprinting appointment. If needed, the applicant would be able to log back in to reschedule a fingerprint appointment to avoid a missed appointment fee.
- On the next page, click on the “I know my Fieldprint Code” link outlined in red.
- Please do NOT use the dropdown menu.
- The following page is where you will enter the code and click on continue:
- The codes are not case sensitive.
- Continue to enter your demographics and choose your appointment date/time.
We cover the costs for fingerprints, and you will not be directed to a payment page. We will be billed/invoiced after. The cost for Employees/Vendors is $51.25; Volunteers is $44.
Fieldprint’s Customer Service number is 877-614-4364. Check the Fieldprint website for numerous nearby locations.